Slider banner photos are property of the template designer Cinnamon Girl. This blog is still under construction, so please excuse the dust and emptiness.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

here and now currently



Today I'm joining Ali Edwards in Around Here.  Just little tidbits of what's been going on lately and what's been on my mind. Come play along won't you?




enjoying:  the crisp fall air and leaves falling

loving:  the quietness of my thoughts

listening to:  Tonight by John Legend and Too Close by Alex Clare...over and over again

looking forward to:  driving thru West Virginia and seeing the fall foliage this month

wishing:  my friends-- got it

missing:  my college student

helping:  hubs pack for his trip to East Timor and Kazakhstan

absorbing:  the District; I never get to enjoy it as much as I'd like 

needing:  a craft buddy and some sleep

decorating:  my house for Halloween

wanting:  every product by MME, Pink Paislee and Studio Calico

hoping:  to get to see my folks soon


3 comments:

Serendipityissweet said...

Love your Halloween decor ;)

That drive through WV sounds lovely!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hey Luz,

I am lovin your new blog. Your photography is just fantastic!! Love the spooky pillows and pumpkins on the bed.

Miss you lots.

Love,
Tam

kandeland said...

Wow Luz! LOVING your photography! great looking blog!
hope all is well with you! xo natalea

Post a Comment